Charles brings an inquisitive nature, broad technical skills, and a passion for design and problem-solving to each of his projects. He has managed many complex teams and projects for K-12 and higher education clients, including both new construction and facility renovations to support academics, the arts, and athletics.
Charles seeks to achieve design solutions that exceed program requirements—surpassing what a space was intended to do with added versatility, resilience, and impact. His expertise includes the oversight of large, multi-phased projects, ensuring a detailed, thoughtful approach that optimizes team collaboration and coordination.
“I love building deep and broad relationships across an organization to fully understand different perspectives that lead to successful projects. I’m most passionate about creating spaces for learning, for all ages.”
- Clemson University, Master of Architecture
- Clemson University, Bachelor of Science in Design
- American Institute of Architects
- Henrico County Career and Technical Education Business Advisory Council
- James River Green Building Council
- Society of College and University Planners
- Council of Educational Facilities Planners International (CEFPI)