Mark Nook brings an insightful and knowledgeable perspective to design projects, working closely with clients to optimize buildings for long-term use, value, and impact. He enjoys crafting streamlined solutions that solve multiple problems at once, while building clear consensus to ensure efficient, effective, and thoughtful results.
Mark’s experience includes the design of public and private schools, college and university facilities, museums and visitor centers, and residential and mixed-use communities. His projects reflect his expertise in the development of high-performance building envelopes, with innovative sustainable strategies.
“As architects, we need to think about and visualize how people will use these spaces we create, not just at the ribbon-cutting but ten years from now.”
- University of Maryland, Master of Architecture, 1998
- University of Maryland, Bachelor of Science in Architecture, 1996
- American Institute of Architects
- Urban Land Institute
Mark's Recent Mentions
- Insight Series: School Safety Today – Architecture Community Response
- Cho Benn Holback | A Quinn Evans Company, on Team to Partner in Baltimore Penn Station Redevelopment
- Cho Benn Holback, a Quinn Evans Company Recognized for Work at Dorothy I. Height Elementary School Renovation
- Quinn Evans Architects Names Four as Principals and Stockholders