Richard’s first project for QEA was Hill Auditorium; he immediately was captivated by the inherent challenges of combining precise technical requirements with sophisticated finishes to rebuild the interior of the performance hall. For the first time in his architectural career, a project had been so integrated into his being that he woke up at night thinking of solutions to building assembly problems. Today he continues to solve complex problems for QEA, using new technologies to innovatively restore historical buildings to their previous glory.
- Lawrence Technological University, B.A., 1994
- Lawrence Technological University, B.S. in Architecture, 1992
- American Institute of Architects
- National Trust for Historic Preservation
- Association for Preservation Technology International