Rob is leading QEA’s cutting edge work in HBIM technology. The use of HBIM at Mount Vernon is a groundbreaking example of the first application of this in the field. He is excited about the new way of documenting historic buildings and having a single space to capture and retrieve institutional knowledge. Using a virtual version of a building permits us to access it in ways that can’t be done physically. Robert’s work demonstrates that 3D modeling combined with historic information can eliminate guesswork and enhance collaboration with design professionals.
- Roger Williams University, Bachelor of Architecture, 1994
- American Institute of Architects
Rob's Recent Mentions
- QEA Project at Kennedy Center Featured by the Washington Post
- The John F. Kennedy Center for the Performing Arts’ Terrace Theater Reopens Following Modernization
- Mid-Century Modern Community Library Renovation Approved
- University of North Carolina Chapel Hill Celebrates the Completion of the Hill Hall Renovation