Emily Hogan is an award-winning architect highly regarded by clients for her creative vision and responsive approach to project management and delivery. Her expertise includes the design of facilities for schools and universities, libraries, churches, and municipal buildings.
Emily leads the project planning and design process with an energetic and resourceful focus on solutions-oriented designs that exceed client expectations. She is skilled in managing both new construction and complex renovation and rehabilitation projects.
- Columbia University, Master of Architecture, 2006
- University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Bachelor of Science in Interior Architecture, 2003
- American Institute of Architects
- Hill City Church Board of Directors
- Museum District Association
- United Way