Lisa Reed has designed many landmark projects that have helped create distinctive campuses, redefine neighborhoods, and enliven aging communities and urban districts.
Her experience ranges from the transformation and adaptive use of historic properties to the creation of state-of-the-art academic facilities featuring advanced technology and instructional environments.
Lisa has deep knowledge of sustainable building practices, including the use of the latest BIM energy modeling software. She has played a key role in many award-winning design projects, with expertise in residential, educational, performing arts, and commercial buildings.
“Thoughtful, well-designed spaces—whether on a small, individual level or a larger, cultural level—can have a huge positive impact on people and their environment. I enjoy helping clients discover places they hadn’t realized they were missing, and appreciate how a building relates to the larger community.”
- University of Kansas, Master of Architecture, 2006
- University of Kansas, Bachelor of Science in Architectural Studies and French, 1999
- American Institute of Architects
- U.S. Green Building Council
Lisa's Recent Mentions
- Insight Series: School Safety Today – Architecture Community Response
- Quinn Evans Architects Promotes Sara Langmead and Lisa Reed to Associates in Baltimore
- Cho Benn Holback, A Quinn Evans Company Project Breaks Ground on Local College
- American Brewery Building Project Featured by the National Trust for Historic Preservation