Rob Comet’s distinguished career has spanned more than 35 years and many prominent projects for government and educational clients. He fosters a collaborative work environment that inspires and encourages creativity, resourcefulness, and responsiveness to client objectives.
Among his most notable projects, Rob has overseen complex historic preservation and adaptive use initiatives, including the restoration of properties using historic tax credits. He is highly regarded for his commitment to community service and mentoring young professionals.
“I have always believed that architecture can profoundly impact the education of our youth while creating a high-quality built environment and places that hold enduring impact.”
- University of Michigan, Master of Architecture, 1979
- University of Virginia, BS in Architecture, 1976
- American Institute of Architects
- Communities in Schools Richmond, Board Member
- Heart of Virginia, Boy Scouts of America Board Member
- Historic Richmond Foundation Board Member